Lampeter Tree Services Limited are fully committed to continuously improving the service we offer our customers. This is achieved by thoroughly understanding their requirements, relevant regulatory and legislative requirements, and by ensuring that we have the highest possible levels of quality awareness throughout the company. Processes are in place to continuously measure, evaluate and take action to improve the performance of the organisation while ensuring compliance to statutory and mandatory requirements. This policy is linked to a set of quality objectives and is reviewed periodically during a formal management review. This provides a platform for review and improvement. The communication and signing of this policy demonstrates the full commitment of the managing director in providing leadership and commitment to the Quality Management System. This policy is communicated internally and externally through the company’s communication channels. A copy is available on request for all interested parties.
Lampeter Tree Services are fully committed to the identification and continuous improvement of all environmental aspects and impacts relating to the business and therefore the improvement of its Environmental Management System with the aim of enhancing its environmental performance. This includes the performance of selected external providers and the requirements of all interested parties. The company undertakes periodic evaluation of environmental performance and are committed to reducing and preventing environmental pollution and protection of the local, national and international environment. Through a process of evaluation, monitoring and measurement the company ensures it is compliant with all relevant statutory, mandatory and legal requirements. This policy is linked to clear improvement objectives and action plans, which provides a platform for review and improvement. The communication and signing of this policy demonstrates the full commitment of the managing director in providing leadership and commitment to the Environmental Management System. This policy is communicated internally and externally through the company’s communication channels. A copy is available on request for all
Wildlife and Ecology Policy
This Policy is a statement of the intent of the directors and shall apply to all operations and worksites managed by Lampeter Tree Services:
· Notwithstanding the requirement for hazard identification and risk minimisation, wildlife and ecology local to our worksite shall not suffer harm as a result of our undertakings. In particular we shall be vigilant as to the presence of European protected species, bats and nesting birds.
· European protected species are covered by the following legistlations
o The Wildlife and Countryside Act (1981)
o The Conservation (natural habitats regulations 1994) (Amended 2010)
o Counrtyside and Rights of Way Act (CROW) (2000)
· Prior to commencing work on site, a wildlife assessment shall be completed where there is deemed to be a risk of disturbing a protected species
· Work methods shall be planned that shall reduce the environmental risk to a level which is as low as reasonably practicable
· The company shall ensure that the working culture encourages constructive conservation.
· Appropriate advice shall be sought from qualified ecologists or other specialists if specific environmental interface issues are identified before, during or after operations. We are committed to complying with all applicable legal requirements.
In order to meet this commitment, Lampeter Tree Services shall pursue the following objectives:
· To ensure compliance with all applicable wildlife and ecological legislation and guidance
· Be prepared to deal with the demands of future legislative developments
· To ensure that the working culture encourages constructive conservation
· To assist in the management of ecology
· To identify and safeguard wildlife
Employees shall be briefed and trained on wildlife and ecological practice in the field and clients shall be actively encouraged to take advantage of our commitment to co constructive conservation. This policy shall be communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the company.
Modern Slavery Policy